Making Ed Tech Accessible Since 2007
I signed the Serious E-learning Manifesto.
Interact! Blended Teacher-Training Course
Start using technology with your students now, with our step-by-step course!
- Tim Fawns Thanks Seth. But would a bot's lack of humanness equate to a failure of posthumanism? Seems to me posthumanism doesn't actually require […] 1 year ago
- Ingrid Cutler (@icutler) Hi! I finally managed to find back again to this post. There is so much is happening in this course. It is really difficult to stay […] 1 year ago
- Seth Hi Ingrid, thanks for the comment! I guess you must work in academia? Your point about de-democratising forces is an interesting one. I […] 1 year ago
- Ingrid Cutler (@icutler) Hi, this is an interesting post. I am glad to see that I am not the only one that comments before reading all the course material. I also […] 1 year ago
- The CLIL’s lack of philosophy | The CLIL Forum [...] Speaking philosophically Share this:TwitterFacebookLinkedInEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was […] 4 years ago
Tags#besig #IATEFL2012 BETT BETT2012 blog blogger blogs CLIL edtech education EFL esl google how to how to blog humanistic language teachers IATEFL ict ICT Teacher Training interactive White Board interview iwb lesson plan LTSIG PowerPoint presentations Safety Online setting up a blog teacher training technology tefl tesl twitter video vle voice