iDidattica- iPads in Schools
Just before Easter 2013 I gave a talk at the Erickson “Scuola Nell’Era Digitale” conference in Trento, Italy. It was a huge pleasure, and I met some really fabulous teachers. They were a really dedicated bunch, working hard to improve the quality of education in Italy – often with the odds stacked against them.
I decided to forgo the usual conference “presentation-style” approach and do a more – hands-on workshop. It was ever-so-slightly chaotic in places, but we learnt a bunch, got through everything intact and had a load of fun. These are the slides I showed during my presentation. They’re in Italian – so I hope you get the gist of them!
- Erickson Congress Rimini 2013
- Death By PowerPoint? No Thanks! – Digital Storytelling Using PowerPoint
- 10 Key Things I’ve Learned about IWBs – IATEFL Conference Istanbul.
- Interact! Teacher-Training Courses. Summer 2012
- Take Your Phone Out Of Your Pocket (And Use It In Class) – Karin Tirasin and Cigdem Ugur
- Vicky Saumell – The Lesson Comes First, Technology is Just an Aid #IATEFL
- Nik Peachey – Technology Is Not That Hard Now #IATEFL
- Michele Facci – Common Sense When Using Internet with Teenagers
- Ronaldo Lima Jr. – Challenges when Adopting Digital Teaching #IATEFL
- Scott Thornbury – The Massive Potential of Technology #IATEFL