Making Ed Tech Accessible Since 2007
I signed the Serious E-learning Manifesto.
Interact! Blended Teacher-Training Course
Start using technology with your students now, with our step-by-step course!
- The CLIL’s lack of philosophy | The CLIL Forum [...] Speaking philosophically Share this:TwitterFacebookLinkedInEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was […] 2 years ago
- Seth Thanks Vicki! I wouldn't say they were surprised, no, more like most of them were really enthused by the chance to actually chat in real […] 2 years ago
- Vicki Hollett Oh great project Scott! Were any of your students surprised when they met their twitter followees on a skype call, I wonder. So did any […] 2 years ago
- A magazine is an iPad that doesn’t work! « Daniel Murcia's Blog [...] work, perhaps you may want to have a glance at the how to start with some comforting ideas by him (here). But my point here is that […] 2 years ago
- Let’s PLAY! « Daniel Murcia's Blog [...] just another free web time waster…(which is not, so to speak) Consequently, here you may find the wrath against Kahn and the pros […] 2 years ago
Tags#besig #IATEFL2012 BETT BETT2012 blog blogger blogs CLIL edtech education EFL esl google how to how to blog humanistic language teachers IATEFL ict ICT Teacher Training interactive White Board interview iwb lesson plan LTSIG PowerPoint presentations Safety Online setting up a blog teacher training technology tefl tesl twitter video vle voice