Death By PowerPoint Comprehension Questions
I am currently trying to improve the general standard of presentations my students at Martino Martini Social Sciences school, it’s not as easy a task as you’d think!
To try to help them out a little I’m going to show them the “Death By PowerPoint” presentation by Alexei Kapterev.
As the presentation is quite long, I wondered whether the students would remember all the important information while I go through the presentation with them. In the end I’ve decided to talk through the presentation once, and answer a few simple questions. Then I’ll ask the students to look at it again themselves on the Slideshare site. To help them with this, I’ve written a short worksheet for the students to work through as they read.
I hope you find it handy! You can download your own copy here.
All the best,
- Death By PowerPoint? No Thanks! – Digital Storytelling Using PowerPoint
- Video – Build a PLN Step-by-Step (Personal Learning Network)
- You Suck At PowerPoint!
- The Language of Successful Presentations
- The 10/20/30 PowerPoint Rule.
- Death By PowerPoint (and how to avoid it!)
- Interactive White Boards – An Intro
- Improve your PowerPoints in 45 minutes
- Speaking Philosophically – CLIL Lesson
- Milan IATEFL / British Council Conference ’09 (Part 1)